Potting Bench with Cabinet provides a handy arrangement for working with plants outside. The broad surface and open shelf make it easy to re-pot and add soil, fertilizer, and other supplies to small and large plants. A bottom shelf offers even additional supply storage. Tools like trowels and rakes may be hung on the side using hooks, making them conveniently accessible. Other gardening and planting-related equipment can be safely stored behind a big cabinet door with a sliding lock. This garden potting bench’s wood finish goes with almost any outdoor design.
- A lower shelf provides additional supply storage: Tools like trowels and rakes can be hung on the side to keep them handy. Other gardening and planting-related equipment can be stored safely behind a big cabinet door with a sliding lock. This garden potting bench’s wood finish blends nicely with almost any outdoor setting.
- Sufficient placing/working/crafting area: The big tabletop coated with galvanized metal sheet measures 44.1×18.3″ and offers you with ample placing/working/crafting space. The slatted shelf and the spacious cabinet at the bottom, in addition to the drawer under the tabletop, provide open storage and enclosed space to meet your different storage demands.
- Rich and varied applications: If you enjoy gardening, this potting table may be a tremendous helper. It may also be used as a display stand for plants, pictures, and handicrafts, as well as a grill storage area on the porch, patio, or balcony.
- Handy side hooks: For your convenience, this outdoor bench has three metal hooks on the right side for hanging gardening tools, fire pokes, and bags.
- Easy assembly: This quick-to-assemble potting table just takes a few minutes to put together. For simple reference, the kit includes illustrated instructions, fittings, and tools. It generally takes two pairs of hands a few minutes to put it together and have it ready to use.
- Material: Wood
- Material Details: 100% Fir wood
- Wood Species: Fir
- Color: Natural
- Wood Construction Type: Solid wood