ENGRAVE ON BIGGER SURFACES MADE OF METAL, WOOD & ON!
This Master engraving machine is a portable engraving machine with simple installation, safety, and easy operation. It has a built-in sensor accelerometer. When the machine tilts, it will automatically stop laser work and protect it from laser damage.
The master 3500 is especially good at the grayscale engraving. The master 7w specializes in metal engraving and deep wood engraving and cutting. The Master 20W excels in fast cutting and can cut materials from 3mm to 5mm thickness.
Features and Benefits
- Provide professionals with the ability to directly parse the works designed by Inkscape and CAD software, directly execute .nc files and .dxf files, and execute them accurately. You can do the complex edits in PS / Inkscape / CAD or similar and just burn with the included program.
- Standard 450nm 20W laser tube. The Master 20W excels in fast cutting and can cut materials from 3mm to 8mm thickness. 4Pin laser design with temperature sensing and surge protection design can effectively extend the laser life, and the laser interface supports other machines developed by NEJE.
- Compatible with a variety of power lasers, while supporting 4pin 405nm 3500mw, 4pin 450nm 7000mw and 4pin 450nm 20W. Multi-functional keys can support offline work: press 1 time to reset automatically, press 2 times to perform frame positioning, press 3 times to start engraving, press 4 times to stop engraving.
- 4A load current, capable of delivering powerful output power, 15,000 rpm fan and exquisite heatsink design, can keep temperature safe control within 60 degrees Celsius, maximizing protection laser life, no matter how high-intensity you use, no matter how you work how long. Full-featured that directly execute .BMP, .JPG, .PNG files and NEJE CLOUD provides thousands of engraving materials and resources to download and keep updating.
- Especially good at cutting, It can cut wood (3-8mm). It supports metal engraving including alumina oxide, copper and other non-reflective materials, depth of engraving (0.5-3mm wood). Supported engraving materials: Wood, gray paper, leather, bamboo, blackening plastics, rubber, alumina oxide, copper, etc.
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 E-mail Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.