This compact and powerful spiralizer transforms vegetables and fruit into healthy and flavorful noodle shapes. Five stainless-steel blades let you choose from spaghetti, fettuccine or ribbon cut spirals – perfect for making delicious “pasta,” curly fries, salads, and garnishes in seconds. With so many vegetables and fruit to choose from, the possibilities for delicious dishes are seemingly endless. A few choice recipes are included to get you started.
- Spiralizes a wide range of veggies and fruit, including zucchini, potato, cucumber, carrot, onion, cabbage, butternut squash, beets, apples, and pears.
- Includes five stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for cutting long, spaghetti-like spiral strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Removable blade box keeps blades clean, safe and organized when not in use.
- Durable BPA-free plastic and silicone construction.
- Suctions to the countertop for stable, sturdy grip.
- Dishwasher safe.
STRONGER THAN EVER
Strong sharp stainless steel blades makes it easy to cut vegetables and fruits and will last for years. Possible to spiralize harder root vegetables like sweet potatoes and turnips that previously broke spiralizer handles
NEVER GET BORED ON A KETO/LOW CARB, PALEO, RAW, VEGAN, OR GLUTEN-FREE DIET AGAIN
Start Making Healthy Gourmet Meals As Soon As You Get It
WHY DO I NEED THIS? – Enjoy your meals even if you are on a diet (raw, vegan, low carb, gluten-free, no wheat, Paleo). Replace high carb pasta with veggie pasta.
A Perfect Gift for All Occasions: What is better than the gift of health?
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 E-mail Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Can’t believe How quick and easy this Spiralizer is to use. No chopping veggies and no weeping eyes from onions. Makes food prep for meals a pleasure instead of anchor e. All the blades store really compactly so doesn’t take up up too much space and it’s very sturdy. Simply love it. Looking forward to experimenting more with vegetables and fruit and also benefitting from a much healthier diet.
I received my Blade Spiralizer and couldnt wait to use it,
Very east to use, saved me alot of time, and feels really good quality, with the bbq season soon coming up, This will definitely save me alot of time, very easy to use,
If you're going to buy a spiralizer, buy something like this! The time saved from the hand held versions cannot be matched. I can spiralize a zucchini in less than thirty seconds and that's while breaking off strips once they reach a certain length. It also has so many options! I can finally make the large zoodles i see at restraunts. Probably the only thing extra I could have thought for this is the ability to cut off strips oh, but it would be less safe that way.
Very simple and straightforward. Lots of blade options. I was afraid the spiralizer would take some force to make the vegetables slide through, but I can help guide them through with one finger. The instructions, guides (a long list of veggies and best blades to go with them) and recipes are great. I've used several of the blades, on potatoes, zucchini, peppers, etc... It's my favorite kitchen gadget! The suction cup hold is very strong.
This spiralizer is the easiest to use of all I've had before because (a) suction cups that stick with a handle and instead of by pushing down cumbersomely, (b) handle for forwarding your vegetable to the front, (c) more blades that you can use, (d) a booklet that specifies which blade works and doesn't work for each vegetable and why.