Suitable for a Variety of Egg Sizes
Simple to use due to automated features; ideal for hobby and educational activities outside of the farm; appropriate for chicken, duck, goose, and pigeon eggs
- Trio cottage incubator for chicken eggs with automated turner, which rotates the eggs every two hours and can be started at any time.
- 16/36 chicken eggs may be hatched in a little egg incubator, which includes one sink for proper humidity control.
- The egg hatcher for chicken hatching has a built-in fan, is quiet, has fan-assisted airflow/circulating air, and evenly heats fertilized eggs.
- The use of an egg incubation box with a “warm jacket” conserves energy and maintains temperature balance, allowing for proper hatching in colder settings.
- Versatile Design: This incubator may be used to incubate various types of fowl, including chickens, ducks, geese, quails, birds, pigeons, and more. Transparent base allows students to see the eggs hatching, making it ideal for incubation classes and presentations.
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 12 5/8″ x 8″ x 5″ (32 x 20.5 x 12.5 cm)
- Material: New ABS
- Input power: control board DC12V ± 10%, power adapter AC220V ± 10% 50HZ
- Voltage: 95 to 125 V
- Output power: DC12V 3A
- Temperature measurement range: 0.1°C-99.9°C
- Ambient humidity:《85% RH
- Optimal use ambient temperature: 15 °C -30°C
- Net Weight: 3.42 lbs (1.55 kg)
- Color: Shown as picture
- 1 x Eggs Incubator
- 1 x Power Line
- 1 x Instruction manual